Care & Win Lottery 2017 kicked off at the Lion’s Home & Garden Show on Friday April 21. Over the last four months, over 3,500 of the 5,000 tickets available we sold! Thank you to all who purchased a ticket and made our Lottery a grand success! An incredible $25,514.30 was raised in support of a new Emergency Department at Haldimand War Memorial Hospital! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF OUR WINNERS BELOW!
‘Care & Win’ Lottery
THANK YOU 'Care & Win Lottery' raised $25,514.30 towards a new Emergency Department!
GRAND PRIZE $20,000 CASH
Congratulations to M. Chorney of Wainfleet (Ticket #3351)
SECOND PRIZE $2,000 Cash
Congratulations to B. Robinson of Dunnville (Ticket #4097)
THIRD PRIZE $1,000 Cash
Congratulations to E. Bouchard of Dunnville (Ticket #1758)
EARLY BIRD DRAWS June 22 & July 27 at 2pm
Congratulations to our Early Bird winners:
Early Bird Draw #1 Winner: Ticket #3193 - S. Ellis of Dunnville
Early Bird Draw #2 Winner: Ticket #3334 - C. Kmiecik of Welland
*All winning tickets from Early Bird Draws are re-entered for the Final Draws.
FINAL DRAWS August 24 at 7pm
Dinner & Draw Night Debb's Cuisine on Queen | August 24 at 6:30 pm
Thank you to all who attended and enjoyed a delicious three-course dinner at DEBB's Cuisine on Queen in support of a new Emergency Department!
Follow the Lottery on Social Media #CAREANDWIN
Official Rules & Regulations
1. Care & Win Lottery 2017 will run from April 21 to August 24, 2017.
2. Tickets are $20 each or a book of 6 for $100.
3. Only 5,000 tickets printed.
4. The purchase of tickets is limited to those 18 years of age and older.
5. Winning ticket holder will accept prizes as listed.
6. The Draw Committee takes no responsibility whatsoever for any arrangements made between ticket holders.
7. The winning ticket of each Early Bird Draw will be re-entered for the Final Draw.
8. Winners will be listed at sales outlets and online at dhhf.ca/winacar.
9. Proceeds help fund a new Emergency Department at Haldimand War Memorial Hospital.
The draw is managed by a Committee of the Board of Directors of the Dunnville Hospital & Healthcare Foundation. License #M778845.
322 Broad Street W, Dunnville, ON N1A 1T1
Event Start Date
August 24,2017 19:00 To 20:00